Keep Calm and Define Your ProductMay 22, 2017
Wonder Woman: The Pillar of Women EmpowermentJune 5, 2017
Either you are a comic lover or a comic hater, you can’t say that you haven’t heard of Batman. He has been a popular brand right from his inception in 1939. People like to associate themselves with him, even though he has no actual superpowers (he has a super brain, with this everyone can agree). To those of you who are wondering, why am I talking about the Dark Knight here, Bruce Wayne, being Batman’s alter ego and an owner of a billion dollar company is a fantastic topic to discuss. Batman is basically an entrepreneur and there are a few lessons which we can learn from him in addition to quoting him very often and saying: “I’m Batman”. This article is not about enlightening you about the awesomeness of the dark knight but to give you a few quick takeaways you can keep in your utility belt in your entrepreneurial journey.
- Always stick to your moral code.
- Do your own research, and always be prepared for the worst.
- Don’t expect others to give credit for your good deeds.
- Even in justice, understand what is right and what is wrong.
- Have a mission and a vision, not just for your company but for your personal life as well.
- It is the competition that helps you to seek a complete solution to your problem.
- It is good to have a plan B and C, but they should be focused on successfully completing plan A.
- It is not who you are on the inside or out, it’s what you do that defines you.
- Know your value, and don’t let people exploit you at any cause.
- Never lose your base, while working vigorously on achieving something.
- Success is all about conquering your fears and imperfections.
- The way we face change and terrible moments is all up to us. Whether we take it as a driving force to push forward or a destructive way which will be our downfall.
- The will to solve problems matters more than the solution itself.
- Trust your team and lean on them when needed.
- There is always someone who believes in you.
- Your idea should be your brand value and not your name, as ideas live longer than men.
- You may not be the best at what you do, but make sure your work is seen as the best.
- Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
- When people leave us, sometimes we think that is the end of it. No, it just means that life has better things planned for us and along the read ahead.
- Wait for the right moment to make the strike.
At the end of the day, Batman has an entrepreneur’s mindset. Do not think like a commoner, think about how you can change the world by looking at things from a different perspective. Buckle up your utility belt and be prepared to face any kind of challenge that comes in your way. Whether to head back at the sight of danger or run into it, face it and convert them into milestones for the future generations.
Our strides and satisfaction matters! “why so serious?” have fun in your entrepreneurial journey!
For those of you liking Marvel more than DC Comics, this link is for you!